- Better trainers for supervised on-the-job training.
- Increased confidence in the ability to train.
- Earlier productivity from apprentices.
- More well-trained apprentices.
- Greater job satisfaction.
- Improved staff retention.
- Lessened need for retraining.
- Fewer costly construction mistakes.
- Improved image of trades training which will attract top-notch candidates.
This class deals with gaining skills to become a jobsite trainer, a role model, and perhaps a mentor to those who follow you. Most learning takes place through the daily interaction between an apprentice and his or her co-workers. We hope that by introducing you to a new set of basic tools you will seek out opportunities to actively improve apprenticeship training and to give back to your trade. This class is for graduating apprentices. You will receive an invitation to the class when you have reached 5500 OJT hours and 400 hours of related instruction. Journey workers are welcome to take this class.
Equipment Required: None